I JUST NEED ONE MORE FOLLOWER IVE BEEN STUCK ON 1,499 FOR DAYS SEND HELP
Feel free to talk to me. I like talking to people, but I have trouble starting conversations. (//v//)
Tagged! YOO’re it~~~
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
Tagged by ktempted <3
WHAT WAS YOUR:
- Last Beverage: Water
- Last phone call: Mother
- Last text message: jellody if Kakao counts, if not then my guy friend.
- Last song you listened to: Niemand- Oomph!
- Last time you cried: I don’t remember. I don’t cry very often.
HAVE YOU EVER:
- Dated someone twice: No
- Been cheated on: Yes
- Kissed someone and regretted it: No
- Lost someone special: Yes
- Been depressed: Yes
- Been drunk and threw up: Unfortunately
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
- Red/Purple (I couldn’t choose.)
Last year (2013), have you:
- Made a new friend: Yes
- Fallen out of love: I don’t think so, I was still pretty messed up from leaving my fiance.
- Laughed until you cried: Yes, but I do that a lot. I love to laugh.
- Met someone who changed you: Yes
- Found out who your true friends are: Yes
- Found out someone was talking about you: People badmouth me everyday. I don’t bow(proverbially) to those I don’t respect, and that doesn’t sit well with some.
- Kissed anyone on your FB friends list: Only if family counts. I kiss my Dad on the cheek all the time.
- How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life:
Everyone I think. If not then there are only a few that I don’t.
- First surgery: Last year? I had the tendons connecting my kneecap severed.
- First piercing: Ears
- First best friend: When I was in Elementary school? We stayed friends until she went to a private school for High School.
- First sport you joined: Football(Soccer)
- First vacation: Um… Probably something when I was a baby? My mother tells me I’ve been places then adds, “Oh but you were so young/a baby then.”
- First pair of trainers: I have no idea, but they are my go to shoe choice now.
- Eating: Nothing. I had extra-extra spicy beef with vegetables from the little Chinese place up the street for dinner though.
- Drinking: Water
- I’m about to: Go back to reading after finishing this. <3 Then to bed I suspect.
- Listening to: 迷 (Me) [Korean Version] - Super Junior M
- Waiting for: The universe to stop hating me? I don’t know, perhaps someone to call my own, with whom I can have a mutual physical attraction. (I say this because I recently met someone I would gladly marry, if I were in any way attracted to the same sex. Unfortunately I am not, so I profusely wish for the universe to stop hating me when it comes to love.)
- Want kids: Ah… Well I can’t give birth, so if I ever have children I will have to adopt.
- Get married: Yes please.
- Career: I’m happy with my current job, but I would love to get a career if the opportunity should arise.
WHICH IS BETTER:
- Lips or eyes: *sputters indignantly* I can’t choose!
- Hugs or Kisses: Hugs
- Shorter or Taller: Don’t care.
- Older or younger: I don’t care, but only younger men and OLD perverts seem to be attracted to me. T-T
- Romantic or Spontaneous: Romantic? Perhaps… Spontaneously romantic…? XD
- Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach~~~~ :D
- Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive
- Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
- Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
- Kissed a stranger: No
- Drank hard liquor: Yes
- Lost glasses/contacts: No! That would stink! DX
- Sex on first date: No
- Broke someones heart: Yes
- Been Arrested: Nope
- Turned someone down: Yes
- Cried when someone died: Yes
- Fallen for a friend: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
- Yourself: No
- Love at first sight: I would like to, but the realist in my laughs at the romantic.
- Heaven: I’d like to believe. I think what happens after you die is based more on who you were in life. If you believe in an eternal resting place, then you go there. If you believe in reincarnation, then you reincarnate. If you don’t believe in anything, then your energy is recycled into the universe. ^.^
- Santa Claus: I think Santa Claus is less a person and more an idea. He is the embodiment of all that is good in the season, the selflessness and giving and love. He is the joy in giving, the urge to make others happy, and the love for another. He is that extra peace that seems to permeate the excitement of the season.
- Kiss on the first date: Why not?
- Angels: Yes, and not all of them are non-corporeal. <3
This was quite fun! <3
The Blue Arch of a Mosque in Esfahan
Photo and caption by Tandis Khodadadian
Photographed April 2013, Esfahan, Iran
Reblog if you’re a fan who’d rather have a nice conversation with your bias than scream how much you love them to them.
My life in 2 Gifs
*cleaning up after making an apple pie for my Grandfather, crust and all*
Dad: Where is mine?
Me. *Did he really…..?!*
The moral of the story: My. Parents. Are. Spoiled.
ktempted replied to your post “I was tagged by ktempted <3 BASICS ► Name ➔ Danielle ► Birth place ➔…”
Your response, “I can trip over air.” I can so relate, I always randomly stumble when I’m walking…I guess idk how to walk properly..lol..
Me in a nutshell: *walks along happily, then TRIP* Why hello floor, we meet again.
Kevin is us.
at first, Kevin is us. and then, when new fans arrive, Dean is us.
When God Made B.A.P
B.A.P showing their archery skills
and looking damn good while doing it(｡◕‿◕｡)